Monday, June 24, 2013

Walk With Me...


Hey Friends,

Welcome to aniruddhabhattacharya.blogspot.com. This is my first post and it is like an intro to this blog. Before I talk about the blog and the contents that will follow in the future or any other such things, let me introduce myself. My name is Aniruddha Bhattacharya, I am 17 years old and a class 12th student from Commerce stream. I have been blogging since the age of 15 and I am very fond of technology, physics, photography and many more. My social point of is very different from many other people which is often said as rebelious behavior. My other blogs are TechGroovers and Aryan's World (a collaboration with my elder brother).


Now coming to the blog- 'Walk With Me' is compleatly dedicated to my thoughts and my way to see the world. I don't and will try not to be offensive towards any religion or caste but my political views will be strict and can be a bit harsh in order to express myself. I will also love to interact with you through your precious comments and I would love to know what you think about a specific subject. For me, my readers are everything for me and without them...I am nothing.


Probably Your New Friend
Aniruddha

0 comments:

Post a Comment